Painting with Coffee & Red Wine
You've been drinking wine and cooking with it. Now you can paint with wine.
What to expect when you start painting with wine & coffee.
- Painting with wine is much easier than traditional watercolor.
- There is a wide range of colors found in painting with wine.
- The color ranges of coffee and wine compliment each other.
- Layers of painted wine & coffee create beautiful textures.
- It really is possible to relax and have fun painting.
- You will discover an unexpected use of left-over coffee and wine.
- For coffee painting I like Espresso and for painting with wine it's Pinot.
I have been painting with coffee for many years. It is similar to watercolor painting but easier to use. It is always available and affordable.
Coffee Painting Workshops
The workshops have enabled many frightened "wanna-be" artists to experience a creative freedom they had previously been unaware of. With coffee there is nothing to be afraid of. Workshops are taught small groups in safe environments with close personal attention and direction. I hover over my students so they don't give up before they have really given it a chance. More about workshops
Coffee & Wine Painting
Painting with wine has proved to be a perfect medium to use with coffee. The colors blend well together and most of the techniques are the same. I start everyone with coffee first because it is much more "forgiving" than wine.